Difference between Hypotension and Hypertension
Due to industrialization, whole world is confronting diseases rapidly. In current scenario, the conflict of blood pressure either low or high makes a being worried a lot. Due to this computerized world and physical activities are reduced which is the main cause of diseases. As hypotension and hypertension are the diseases which are related with the blood pressure and blood pressure is related with heart. So it depicts the absence of physical activity. The blood pressure of a normal person is 120/80 mm Hg. When it comes to medical science, the difference between the two makes an important discussion. In medical tunnel, Hypotension is a term used for low blood pressure and hypertension is used for high blood pressure. An individual should know about the two and its opposites as they are vulnerable to health. So, here is the difference between Hypotension and Hypertension.
Hypotension: Hypotension is a state when the low blood pressure reaches below the normal. And it is related with the problem of circulation of blood.
Hypertension: On the other hand, hypertension is the state when the blood pressure reaches above the normal.
Now, what are the major symptoms of both?
Every disease has some symptoms and here are the symptoms for low blood pressure (hypotension):
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred vision
And sometimes the patient of hypotension may suffer from vomiting.
Now, following the symptoms for high blood pressure (hypertension):
- Heart attack
- Chest pain
- Dusky urine with blood
- Kidney failure
Now, how it knocks your door mainly the causes?
There are several reasons for which hypotension come from, here are some causes from experts:
- Drug abuse ids considered to be the most common cause.
- It often affects those people who are not doing any physical activity for a long period of time.
- Mainly, pregnancy (falls between 10-15 mmHg) and thyroid inactive or DE active causes hypotension.
- Antidepressants medicines
- Heart diseases may lower the blood pressure
Main and major causes for hypertension are as follows:
- Overweight is your enemy that damages your arbitrary walls and will consequently cause hypertension.
- Taking tobacco is vulnerable
- Excessive consumption of sodium
- Repeated Stress
- Alcohol Abuse
- The risk of high blood pressure increases with age
- Lack of physical Activities
How much Average blood pressure should be?
- There are different average blood pressures for the age’s e.g.
15 -19years (117/77)
20-25 years old people the average is 120/79
50-54 years old people the average blood pressure is 129/85
Now switch to the treatments finally!
Usually, there are no treatments for low blood pressure but doctors do recommend the following remedies:
- The consumption of salt, buttermilk, potassium shouldn’t be excessive
- Drinking water
- Walk and exercises should be done properly.
In this case, the recommended treatment is different, and that is;
- Increase intake of Fruits and vegetables
- Fish should be eaten which contains omega-3 fatty acids which will help you to keep the heart healthy.
- Extracurricular activities are good.
And many allopathic and homeopathic medicines are also present for its treatment.
Some foods that are against the treatment of hypertension:
Do care and live a happy life!
Concluding, the above discussion surely gives the whole overview and indeed much information regarding these two diseases. If you are confronting such problems mentioned earlier, do visit your doctor and follow his prescriptions. Blood pressure increases with age which is the good news for low blood pressure people but it’s not good for high blood pressure people. Keep in mind; hypertension doesn’t completely relies on medication. You do need to change your diet in order to have a good and prosperous life. If you had any of these problem and treated it with the way suited you please do share with us.