Jeffrey Peterson Founder of Meetme
Biography of Jeffrey Peterson
He was born on 11 October 1972 in Santa Barbara, California. He is renowned for his many marvelous inventions. One of his inventions is Meetme application. He is the founder of Meetme. This application helps people to make new friends and to increase their social cycle.
He was brought up in Santa Barbara previously his family lived in Spain. His mother and father were British and American citizens respectively. His neighbors include director of University of California, Santa Barbara and he introduces Computer Programming to Jeffery Peterson at very early stage. And due to this fact, he was able to achieve so much in a small period of time. He spends his most of the time with the computer in his babyhood.
Due to his interest in computer filed and having knowledge in computer programming, he builds his own UNIX and VMS application. When he was 11 years old he was known as “Dr. Jeffrey Peterson” due to his inventions and knowledge. He was able to develop so much at the very little age this is only possible due to his neighbor.
In 1981, he worked as a troubleshooter. Later in 1983, he works as a tester in vintage hardware manufacturer in the meanwhile he also focuses on development.
- He worked as a Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Mobile Corporation and Inter123 Corporation respectively.
- He co-invented Sitesearch Corporation and act as a CEO, President and Financial officer of it in 2006.
- He founded NetCentury and served as a co-owner.
Contributions for Meetme
- He founded Meetme Incorporation, officially known as “Quepasa Corporation”
- From April 2002 to March 21, 2006, he worked as a Chairman of Meetme Inc.
- From April 2002 to March 2005 and from June 30, 2005, to March 21, 2006, he served as a Chief Executive Officer of it.
- He worked as Chief Financial Officer of MeetMe, Inc. until September 16, 2003.
- From March 21, 2006, to October 5, 2006, served as Chief Technical Officer.
- Acts as a President of it since June 1999.
- Served as Chief Technology Officer of MeetMe, Incorporation, from July 1997 to May 1998.
He is a known programmer of Java and C language, which is related to computer programming. He starts developing an operating system from Cp/M to UNIX, Sun Solaris, BSD, Linux and Irix.
He is linked to people through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Through these social networking sites, he is connected to the world.
He has done 1 investment in AFINITY.
Meetme was founded by Jeffrey Peterson in June 1997. And it is the best public networking site that helps to meet new people and make friends. This app operates on iPhone, iPad, and Android.
It is available in following languages English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, and Turkish.
Registration is necessary for Meetme.
Meetme is written or developed in PHP..
Meetme slogan is “where new friends meet”.
Now he is working as a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mobile Corporation. Through Meetme he earned $7,375 annually.