Jeffrey Peterson Founder of Meetme
Biography of Jeffrey Peterson
He was conceived on 11 October 1972 in Santa Barbara, California. He is renowned for his many marvelous inventions. One of his inventions is Meetme app. He is founder of Meetme. This app helps people to make new friends and to increase their social cycle.
He was brought up in Santa Barbara previously his family lived in Spain. His mother and father were British and American citizens respectively. His neighbors include director of University of California, Santa Barbara and he introduces Computer Programming to Jeffery Peterson at very early stage. He spends his most of the time with computer in his babyhood.
Due to his interest in computer filed he builds his own UNIX and VMS application. When he was 11 years old he was known as “Dr. Jeffrey Peterson” due to his inventions and knowledge.
In 1981, he worked as a troubleshooter. Later in 1983 he works as a tester in vintage hardware manufacturer in the meanwhile he also focuses on development.
- He worked as a Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Mobile Corporation and Inter123 Corporation respectively.
- He co-invented Sitesearch Corporation and act as a CEO, President and Financial officer of it in 2006.
- He founded NetCentury and served as a as co-owner.
Contributions for Meetme
- He founded Meetme Incorporation, officially known as “Quepasa Corporation”
- From April 2002 to March 21, 2006 he worked as a Chairman of Meetme Inc.
- From April 2002 to March 2005 and from June 30, 2005 to March 21, 2006 he served as a Chief Executive Officer of it.
- He worked as Chief Financial Officer of MeetMe, Inc. till September 16, 2003.
- From March 21, 2006 to October 5, 2006 served as Chief Technical Officer.
- Acts as a President of it since June 1999.
- Served as Chief Technology Officer of MeetMe, Incorporation,from July 1997 to May 1998.
He is experienced in Java and C programmer, which are related to computer programming. He starts developing operating system from Cp/M to UNIX, Sun Solaris, BSD, Linux and Irix.
He is linked to people through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Through these social networking sites he is connected to the world.
He has done 1 investment in AFINITY.
Meetme was founded by Jeffrey Peterson in June 1997. And it is the best public networking site that helps to meet new people and make friends. This app operates on iPhone, iPad, and Android.
It is available in following languages English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, and Turkish.
Registration is necessary for Meetme.
It is written or developed in PHP.
Its slogan is “where new friends meet”.
Now he is working as a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer in Mobile Corporation. Through Meetme he earned $7,375 annually.