KU Leuven University Scholarships 2017 for International Students in Belgium
Masters / MS Scholarships
Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students
2017 / 2018 Scholarships in Belgium
KU Leuven University Scholarships 2017
KU Leuven University is offering Science@Leuven scholarships for international students all over the world. These scholarships are offered for those applicants who want to pursue their Master study program at the KU Leuven University in Belgium.
Field of Study / Subjects
Applicants can choose these fields:
- Cellular Biophysics
Other latest Scholarships in Belgium are also offered for different degrees and subjects all over the Belgium.
Number of Scholarships
Many numbers of awards are offered every year.
Duration of Scholarship
2 years for Masters Degree
Scholarship Description / Details
This scholarship provides these following grants for students:
- The amount of the scholarship can be up to 10.000 Euro for 1 year
- Cover the tuition fee for 1 year
- Cover Insurance and basic health insurance
- Living expenses amount can vary
- The expense for a full year at the KU Leuven is estimated to be about 11.000 euro
In to be considering for this scholarship, applicant must be:
- Before applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven
- Applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university
- Applicants have not yet acquired a master degree or a PhD
- Applicants can prove having had excellent study results during their former training
- Applicants can prove a very strong knowledge of English
- Applicants show strong motivation to follow a master program at the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven
- Applicants are willing to act as an ambassador for the program.
- Language requirements for this scholarship.
- Visit this link: http://wet.kuleuven.be/english/scienceatleuvenscholarship/languagerequirements
How to Apply / Download Scholarship Form / Documents Required
Applicants can apply for this scholarship, must follow some steps:
- Application Procedure is online application form.
- The application form PDF is downloaded from the KU Leuven website and likewise submitted online.
- After having completed the application form of the official KU Leuven application page, applicants register here. The id-account asked is the same account as on the application form of the KU Leuven.
- Attached these documents:
- A complete list of course titles for which they have obtained a credit Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result they obtained, preferably according to the ECTS-scale; if a different scale is used, please provide an summary explanation on the meaning of the scores
- Provide a short (about one half to one page) description according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide
- Two reference letters of internationally renowned professors
- A letter of motivation for the program
- Oude Markt 13 – bus 5005
+32 16 3 24010
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: 31st January (annual)
Official Website: Visit official website