Oxford University Scholarships 2017 for International Students in UK
Masters / PhD Scholarships
Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students
Oxford University Scholarships 2017
The Oxford University is offered the scholarships for international students from all over the worlds. These scholarships are for those students who want to pursue their Masters and PhD degree program in the UK. These scholarships are awarded every year for outstanding students.
The list of graduate scholarships that is open to all countries.
Field of Study / Subjects
Eligible Graduate Degrees in
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Plant Sciences
- Oriental Studies
Other latest Scholarships in England are also offered for different degrees and subjects all over the England.
Number of Scholarships
About 140 scholarships are awardees per year
Duration of Scholarship
Standard duration for Master and PhD degree program
Scholarship Description / Details
Oxford University Scholarships provides:
- 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs.
- The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by numerous supporters of the University and its colleges
In to be considered for Oxford University scholarship:
- Applicants must have good academic record
- See the links to the specific scholarships for details on the specific eligibility criteria for each scholarship.
How to Apply / Download Scholarship Form / Documents Required
- There is no separate application process for this scholarship.
- All eligible applicants who have applied to the University by the relevant January deadline for their course will automatically be considered for the Oxford Graduate Scholarships.
- Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships require an additional application to be made at the same time as your application to a course is made
- University of Oxford
- Ph: +44 1865 270000
Fax: +44 1865 270708
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: 20 January (annual)
Official Website: Visit official website